Saturday, August 22, 2009

Etsy Treasure Of The Day: 8-22-09


I am a fool for great beauty products. My latest obsession is BareMinerals makeup from QVC. So, once a girl buys twelve different brushes and as many little jars of makeup, where does she stash it all?

Answer: This adorable, hip little makeup bag and brush roll set. I simply can't wait to purchase this and have a neat, organized system for my makeup and brushes. One big bonus: According to the seller's description, both pieces can be laundered. You know how quickly makeup bags get caked with powders, mascara smears, etc. Finally, something easily washable!

At $25, I think it's a small price to pay for neat, organized products. After all, when you purchase a good product, you want to take good care of it!

This item is from Etsy shop wwww.asoftblackstar.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment