Monday, August 24, 2009

Twi-Treasure: Week of 8-24-09


Since I have lots of Twi-stuff favorites and non-Twi-stuff favorites, I decided to split them up: Each Monday I'll post a favorite Twilight-related Etsy item. I'll continue to post my Etsy Treasure on a daily basis. I realize not everyone is as obsessed with Twilight as me - so hopefully this gives a wider appeal to my blog sweet blog.

This week's Twi-Treasure is likely no mystery to my fellow Etsy Twilighters but I adore it so very much that I must give it some love.

Essence of Twilight creates the most divine-smelling body products on earth. I'm sold hook, line and sinker. Of course, my sentimental favorite is the "Edward" scent (honey, lilac and sun) - but in reality I'm addicted to all their scents. "Jacob" is my second favorite and has this amazing woodsy/musky fragrance but yet also a hint of sweetness.

I have the larger size lotion and body spray in "Edward" and the smaller size lotions in "Bella", "Jacob", "Alice", "Nessie" and "Promise". I also own the "Edward" and "Bella" lip glosses and they taste as delicious as they smell!

Essence of Twilight also makes room/linen sprays. I have the "Isle Esme" scent and it really does take you to a lovely, tropical place in spirit. I use it on our bed sheets and also a spritz here and there all over the house. The scent is obviously concentrated as a little goes a long way.

As you've no doubt noticed, I could rave about Essence of Twilight forever! Check them out at:

http://www.essenceoftwilight.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment