Monday, August 17, 2009

Vampin' It Up Some More



It was like Christmas when I got home tonight! All kinds of packages at my door - including three amazing Twi-items that I'd been waiting for very anxiously.

First: This amazingly gorgeous bag from Stitch n Swash on Etsy. It is the bag that Bella carries in the movie. This is the actual designer that made the actual bag. The photos don't do it justice, it was worth every penny!

The next two items are 12" x 12" paintings made by Dagimi Creations on Etsy. They will look stunning in our bedroom once we get it repainted and re-decorated. I'm going with browns and light blues. Crazy talent.

Alright, that's enough babbling for me tonight. I have a Twi-themed "Meadow" large composition book in the works that I'll be finishing and posting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment